Billerica, Mass., March 20, 2018 — Oncam, the leading provider of 180- and 360-degree video capture and business intelligence technology, today announced that it has experienced rapid growth over the past year, including significant expansion in the logistics, food safety and critical infrastructure markets. Additionally, in the last three years, Oncam has experienced strong revenue growth of 20 percent per year, while consistently increasing its annual investment in research and development, talent acquisition, and the formation of partnerships to bring cutting-edge solutions to market.
This marked growth demonstrates the increased demand for 180- and 360-degree video solutions that deliver higher levels of situational awareness than traditional fixed cameras.
As deployments of high-resolution, omnidirectional cameras have expanded, Oncam is at the forefront of developing cutting-edge video technology and incorporating next-level analytics software that uses video as a powerful management and informational tool. Oncam continues to invest heavily in product development, expansion of sales efforts and brand-building.
Oncam’s key accomplishments include:
- Introduction of the Evolution 180 Indoor Camera, a 180-degree video solution designed to enhance panoramic imaging. The Evolution 180 Indoor meets the needs of customers in a variety of markets that require a high-resolution, wall-mounted camera with panoramic views from a single sensor. Environments that benefit from this unique view include education, hospitality, casinos, banking, retail and transportation, which demand the monitoring of large walkways, open spaces and corridors without blind spots.
- Introduction of the Evolution Stainless Steel form factor in both the 5MP and 12MP versions to meet the needs of customers operating in extreme environments where resilience and compliance to stringent regulations are critical: pharmaceuticals, food processing, industrial and chemical plants, and ports and marine applications. The camera also boasts the NSF certification and the HVC EU mark to make it compliant with standards for commercial food equipment in North America and Europe. Featuring marine grade 316 stainless steel for maximum resistance to corrosion, as well as IP69K/IK10 ratings for resistance to high-pressure water jets, dust and vandalism, the solution meets high standards for customers in these markets.
- Launch of the revamped Technology Integration Partner Program, which is built to ease integration with Oncam technologies and provide extensive support to aligned technology partners. Certified partners include Pelco, Milestone Systems, Genetec, Avigilon, March Networks, Verint, Exacq Technologies, OnSSI, ClickIt, Aimetis and Dallmeier.
- Increased demand for 360-degree cameras due to significant cost savings, open-platform capabilities and a dedicated sales force that truly believes in the company’s mission to provide innovative technology.
- Significant wins in a wide variety of verticals, including food processing, transportation, banking, retail, casinos and gaming, education, and logistics and manufacturing.
- Expansion of the company’s partner network through the addition of 15 partners, a 16 percent increase over the previous year.
- Video surveillance innovation recognition through two product innovation awards from the Retail Risk Fraud Awards 2017 for the Most Innovative In-Store Solution and Most Innovative In-Store Surveillance.
- Addition of experienced sales leaders to drive business in new and existing market segments.
“In 2017, we focused on expanding our global team to extend our reach and support structure. Our team is now focused on delivering advanced 180- and 360-degree video solutions to customers in verticals such as food safety, critical infrastructure, logistics and other niche markets that require enhanced surveillance options to mitigate risk and maintain compliance,” said Jumbi Edulbehram, Regional President, Americas, Oncam. “Oncam is built on a strong technology foundation and we’re now ideally positioned to capitalize on market opportunities and realize sustained growth, allowing better decisions to be made based on real-world and digital data.”
See the benefits of Oncam technologies in person at ISC West 2018 by visiting the company at booth #34103 or schedule a one-on-one meeting with the team.
Oncam is a global technology innovator offering a cloud-based business intelligence platform with industry-leading 360-degree video capture and analytics at its core. The company creates and deploys an open platform with specialized IP video and dewarping technology to create award-winning video-led solutions for stakeholders from the C-suite to the security officer in multiple customer sectors. Oncam allows better decisions to be made based on real-world and digital data.
Oncam, founded in 2007, is part of ONVU Technologies Group, and is a leading innovator in 360-degree video technologies globally. Oncam is headquartered in Switzerland and operates from regional hubs in the United Kingdom, United States, Turkey, Hong Kong and India. Visit oncamgrandeye.com for further information.