Black Hat 2018 was a huge success by whatever measure you choose. Attendance was way up over our last visit to this conference. The excitement in the air was palpable. The keynote speakers were iconic. Brilliance Security Magazine set out to interview as many industry experts and innovators as possible. We weren’t disappointed.
Companies we interviewed include:
- Acalvio – POSTED – Autonomous Deception was the topic of our discussion with Acalvio. Our report about this exciting technology for the use of lures to enable early detection of the Cyber Kill Chain is something you will not want to miss.
- Nyotron – POSTED – How can you differentiate between a simple computer activity generated by a safe program and the same activity generated by a threat. Read this article when it’s posted to find out.
- D3 Security – POSTED – In this interview, we discussed the benefits of Security Orchestration and Automated Response (SOAR) and much more.
- Netsurion – In this article, we will describe how you can combine network security, threat management, and compliance readiness into a single suite of managed services.
- Costanoa Ventures – This early stage venture capital firm gave us some great insights as to what to expect as the next new thing in security.
- CyberX Labs – POSTED – We discussed advanced M2M behavioral analytics and anomaly detection along with proprietary ICS threat intelligence.
- SaltDNA – POSTED – When your communications MUST be private. Read this piece to learn about private mobile enterprise communications.
- Trend Micro – Learn about where this trendsetter is directing its focus now.
- PreVeil – End-to-end encryption was the topic of this informative conversation.
- Lastline – Combining AI and threat intelligence provided the nexus for this stimulation conversation.
Each of these interviews will soon yield a compelling article to report all the details we uncovered. Please check back often to ensure you don’t miss any of this exciting content.