Today marks a significant milestone in the field of identity-centric security as Rezonate, a leading developer of real-time security platforms, makes a significant advancement in its collaboration with Amazon Web Services (AWS). This strategic development brings Rezonate’s cutting-edge security platform to the AWS Marketplace, introducing a streamlined process for mutual customers to combat identity risks and neutralize active threats in real-time.
The seamless integration of Rezonate’s security solutions into the AWS Marketplace comes at a crucial time as more companies are transitioning critical data and applications to the public cloud. This migration amplifies the necessity for comprehensive and responsive security measures, particularly in managing the complexities of identity and access management.
Rezonate is noted for its holistic approach toward identity-centric security. Their platform gives a comprehensive view of all identities, their access routes to multi-cloud assets, and critical SaaS applications. It includes federated privileges from various identity providers, offering a consolidated and panoramic view of access points, which is a critical asset in today’s increasingly hybrid cloud environments.
This comprehensive overview empowers security and infrastructure teams with a robust identity-centric security framework. It allows them to automate the remediation of exposure risk and respond faster to active attacks, which in turn minimizes downtime and potential damage.
The enhanced relationship between AWS and Rezonate will significantly benefit AWS users in several ways:
1. Improved Security Posture: The deployment of Rezonate’s platform through AWS Marketplace enhances the overall security posture of organizations by providing real-time insights into identity risks and active threats. The result is a highly responsive and resilient security environment.
2. Streamlined Processes: Rezonate’s platform can be effortlessly integrated into existing AWS workflows, simplifying processes for organizations, reducing their administrative burden, and increasing their security efficiency.
3. Greater Visibility: By offering a comprehensive view of all identities and their access routes to cloud assets and applications, Rezonate helps organizations maintain better control over their resources, improving visibility, and, consequently, security.
4. Automated Risk Remediation: Through automation, Rezonate allows for swift remediation of exposure risk. The ability to automatically identify and rectify security loopholes significantly reduces the chances of a successful cyber attack.
5. Faster Response to Attacks: By providing real-time threat detection, Rezonate enables faster responses to active attacks, reducing potential damage and downtime.
“Getting identity and access right in a cloud-operated environment is critical. Till now, security and infrastructure teams did not have a way to map, understand, and reduce exposure risk or eliminate attacks in real-time across clouds, SaaS apps, and IAM infrastructure,” said Roy Akerman, CEO and Co-Founder at Rezonate. “Rezonate’s presence on AWS Marketplace allows customers to achieve a faster, more streamlined adoption of our identity security solution and stop identity risks and threats in real-time.”
You can learn about the benefits of Rezonate and AWS integrations during the upcoming webinar, “Manage and Secure the Identity Attack Surface,” on June 27, 2023, or join Rezonate during AWS re:Inforce, June 13-14, 2023 in Anaheim, CA.
In conclusion, the synergistic relationship between Rezonate and AWS will foster a more secure, efficient, and controlled cloud environment for AWS users. The availability of Rezonate’s real-time identity-centric security platform on the AWS Marketplace signifies a forward stride in the world of cloud security, leading to a more robust and resilient digital ecosystem.
Steven Bowcut is an award-winning journalist covering cyber and physical security. He is an editor and writer for Brilliance Security Magazine as well as other security and non-security online publications. Follow and connect with Steve on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.