Brazilian-based senhasegura has officially launched its North American operations with new San Francisco and New York offices. Industry pundits widely acknowledge the Company’s Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution for its technological superiority, and users laud it for its intuitive, easy-to-use configuration and low cost of ownership. With its growth into the North American market, senhasegura protects thousands of privileged users in more than 55 countries globally.
As a business expands into new markets, it’s essential to have a presence in the United States. The U.S. is the world’s largest economy and offers opportunities for businesses of all sizes. With its large population and diverse landscape, the U.S. is a great place to do business.
The United States also has some of the most business-friendly laws in the world, and its economy is stable and growing. In addition, the U.S. offers access to a large pool of talented workers. And with English being the predominant language in business, doing business in America is easier than doing business in other countries where English is not the primary language.
This U.S. expansion is a significant milestone for senhasegura and underscores its commitment to providing the highest levels of security for our customer’s most sensitive data assets. “I’m proud of the success that our company has achieved in Latin America and beyond, and I’m excited to expand our global footprint into the North American market,” said senhasegura, Co-Founder and Co-CEO Marcus Scharra. “Enterprises around the world are struggling to secure an increasingly complex environment that includes human and machine users, IoT devices, DevOps operations that demand security layers, API connections, and the cloud. Leveraging our global experience and perspective, senhasegura is committed to developing forward-looking, modern PAM solutions that help create secure, resilient organizations and ensure their digital sovereignty.”
Privileged Access Management is a critical component of any enterprise security strategy. senhasegura’s industry-leading solution helps organizations protect their data assets from the growing threats cybercriminals pose. With its expansion into North America, senhasegura is well positioned to help enterprises around the world secure their most sensitive data.
Over the last 12 months, senhasegura cites a host of achievements, including the following milestones:
- Over 67 percent year over year revenue growth and 340 percent growth over the past four years
- 89 percent growth in customer base, with customers in +55 countries across five continents
- The closing of a multi-million-dollar, multi-year project to provide Privileged Access Management for Brazil’s most prominent national defense contractor
- Increased sales channel and market penetration with more than 150 partners, in over 40 countries, with year-over-year growth of 81 percent
- Market leader in Latin America with 39 percent share of the PAM market
- Named a Leader for the 4th consecutive year in the 2022 ISG Provider Lens Quadrant Report for Identity and Access Management
- Awarded the 2022 Frost & Sullivan PAM Best Practices Customer Value Leadership Award
- Named a Market Champion and Product Leader in the 2021 KuppingerCole PAM Leadership Compass
- According to Gartner Peer Insights, senhasegura received 5 out of 5 overall ratings and a 100% rating for Willingness to Recommend over the last 12 months.
- Expanded executive team and grew overall company employees by 32% percent in the past year
- Introduced one of the industry’s first DevOps Secrets Manager
- Developed a microservices-based platform that allows for continuous updates without downtime
- Introduced a cloud-native PAM solution, which increases availability and resiliency over on-prem solutions, and can be deployed much more quickly by customers
About senhasegura PAM
senhasegura offers the industry’s most powerful and comprehensive PAM solution, helping companies secure human and machine access to a complex set of assets, including network devices, servers, databases, IoT, and DevOps environments. The Company addresses challenging use cases inside and outside of an enterprise, taking into account the entire privileged life cycle, including before access, during, and afterward, to prevent privilege abuse. senhasegura’s PAM solution is technically advanced but designed for simplicity and ease of use; it can be installed in a matter of minutes, resulting in the fastest time-to-value for clients. senhasegura’s competitive pricing, combined with its superior usability, offers customers the industry’s lowest cost of ownership.
As stated in KuppingerCole’s 2021 Leadership Compass on Privileged Access Management, “senhasegura now has a more powerful PAM proposition, with enhanced usability and forward thinking on the needs of developers and how PAM fits into Infrastructure as Code (IaC) environments.”
Steven Bowcut is an award-winning journalist covering cyber and physical security. He is an editor and writer for Brilliance Security Magazine as well as other security and non-security online publications. Follow and connect with Steve on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.