New Rewards, Incentives, and Certifications Help Autonomous Pentesting Leader’s MSPs, MSSPs, and Other Channel Partners Maximize Opportunities.
By Peter R. Kelley
Award-winning pentest innovator Horizon3.ai has rolled out expansions to its Global Partner Program, with an eye to enabling MSSPs, VARs and other channel partners to optimize cybersecurity growth opportunities.
The expansion featured new rewards, incentives and certifications to help maximize value for its MSPs, MSSPs, VARs, resellers and other channel partners. Horizon3.ai is enabling and equipping its partners to both perform urgently needed new cybersecurity vulnerability detection services for their customers, and also provide a solution that enables organizations to pentest their own network – both internally and externally, with Horizon3.ai’s award winning NodeZero pentest solution.
“Most MSSPs and VARs don’t have the talent for pentesting, and trying to staff this position can be incredibly difficult,” said Christopher Prewitt, CTO of Inversion6, a Horizon3.ai’s partner MSP. “Partnering with Horizon3.ai has been a game changer for us. The outcomes we provide to customers are special, unique and effective. It allows us to provide better analysis on systemic issues to customers, so they truly understand what needs to be fixed.”
Partner Program benefits now include:
- Partner Portal – a one-stop shop that offers on-demand support and training as well as the tools needed to simplify deal registration and provide superior and knowledgeable partner support. The portal also enables partners to manage their pipeline, quickly leverage Horizon3.ai resources and sales tools, and gain access to marketing campaigns;
- Deal protection and increased margins – partners can easily grow their business with high margin opportunities through the deal registration program. These levels of margin are available only to the partner with the approved deal registration. This ensures deal and renewal protection for the partner;
- Partner Certification training – in-person and virtual trainings are available for sales professionals, technical sales support, and operators to achieve certifications with the industry’s top penetration testing platform, helping drive new recurring revenue opportunities;
- Partner incentives – deeper discounts and sales incentives available for partners that meet specific commitments, like the completion of the Horizon3.ai Partner Certification training;
- Joint marketing opportunities – partners are given priority in joint marketing opportunities with Horizon3.ai, such as sales campaigns, sponsorship opportunities, events, and more;
- Additional sales, marketing, and technical resources – resources are available to ensure solution competency and enable partners to articulate value and better meet customers’ needs.
“Autonomous pentesting enables the next-generation of security assessments. With NodeZero, partners can help customers continuously verify their security postures. Horizon3.ai’s business strategy is built on the concept of enabling partners to create high value, high margin businesses on top of our platform, said Snehal Antani, CEO and co-founder of Horizon3.ai.
“The driving force behind creating our new partner program really aligns with our channel-first commitment and how we go-to-market,” he said.
Jennifer Lee Appointed Head of Channel Sales
The company also named Jennifer Lee as Head of Channel Sales responsible for the strategy and execution of the global program. Lee brings more than 20 years of experience driving joint sales within the Channel Partner community and will oversee the strategy and execution of the program as it continues to expand. In this role, she’ll be responsible for ensuring GTM alignment and maximizing the program’s value for partners.
“The Horizon3.ai Partner Program enables partners to leverage the industry’s most advanced, comprehensive penetration testing available. By using NodeZero, partners can help their clients find and fix attack vectors before attackers can exploit them, then verify any issue is resolved,” said Lee. “We’re excited that this expansion further deepens our footprint with MSPs, MSSPs, Resellers and Consulting Partners across the globe, opening up new market and recurring revenue opportunities to better position them for success.”
Follow Brilliance Security Magazine on Twitter and LinkedIn to ensure you receive alerts for the most up-to-date security and cybersecurity news and information.